mr. zilla goes to town

Wednesday, May 19, 2004

WSD found

Every day I go on the internet and read the news on all sorts of items of world import such as medicare and Glofish and military blimp development and Glofish rights and Iraq. And every day I see stories about Iraq bein unstable and I yell at Iraq, "Stupid Iraq! Be more stable!"

"It is like a willful child," says Giblets. "It will do just the opposite of what you say, until you stick it in a big bag and swing it around for a while."

"You are a bad bad parent," says me.

"I know," says Giblets. "Good thing I have no idea where my children are."


From the whole world's only source of fafblog.

It is a good blog.

1 Comments:

  • Damn funny. Insane, but damn funny. It's now an office favourite. Cheers for the pointer dude.

    By Blogger Dean, at 4:19 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home