mr. zilla goes to town

Wednesday, May 11, 2005

uncomplicate?

Cute video selling jeans to overwhelmed metrosexual man. If Levis are hooking their viral marketing to the idea it must be cool, but I think their 'uncomplicate' premise is all wrong. There's no going back from here in manly body-con consumerism, and if we're headed back to the future it's merely going to manifest in artificial badger/wombat strand-by-strand fashionably fudged and mohawked chest hair toupees and/or implants. Just you wait, keep an eye on the what's going on under the shirts during goal scoring celebrations at next years World Cup in Germany, you see if I lie!

Oh, god. That reminds me... it means its must be almost time for Australia's World Cup non-qualification debacle to begin again. Now I'm depressed.

3 Comments:

  • But hey everything will be different now that we're becoming Asian!

    Oh, and that thing with the necklace of vaginas? I was thinking that too.

    And the auto-music on your blog. Interesting but strangely irritating. I thought it was my virus checker telling me something nasty.

    By Anonymous nick crustacean, at 1:11 pm  

  • I attended a breakfast conference in Melbourne (Australia) this morning with the people from Tag (Advertising) New York explaining where this is coming from. This sort of communication is at the cutting edge for the youth of today.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:29 pm  

  • cutting edge, my arse! grizzly bears doing kung fu when people from John West try to steal their salmon, that was cutting edge. This dross is just recycled Team America footage...

    By Blogger mister z, at 1:44 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home