mr. zilla goes to town

Friday, May 06, 2005

while you were reading

So yeah, music stream on the blog, wacko eh! good idea? bad idea? interfering with music you're already playing? getting you busted for surfing at work? if you don't like it go and blame protomedico Phil Mosley whose bits of code I nicked since I wouldn't have had a clue how to do this myself. Actually don't be too harsh on him, he says rude things to Tories:
my local Tory candidate came to my door the other day and said to me, "Are you thinking what we're thinking?"

I said, "I don't know. Are you thinking, "I'd quite like to make a necklace out of the vaginas of all the female contestants on that new ITV celebrity wrestling programme....apart from Annabelle Croft. And in place of her vagina I would like to include the penis of James Hewitt as a kind of pendant?"

And he said, "Oh..er.. no, we're not thinking that."

I said, "That's a shame, because I would vote for anyone who was thinking that."

And he said, "Really.... well, we were thinking that a bit."

I think that says all you need to know about the Tory party.

Bloody good track first up though innit. You'll find it on #5 in the Brazilectro series. Go buy it.

1 Comments:

  • Whilst we're vaguely on the topic of politics, could someone please explain to me how David "see how many illegitimate children i can father/how many people i can lock up without trial" Blunkett has regained a spot on the cabinet. Thank you.

    By Blogger The Capgras Delusion, at 11:19 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home